Enhanced Drainage & Water Search
December 4, 2017
Please be advised that from 1st January 2018, our OneSearch DW Drainage and Water search will benefit from the following product enhancements:
The addition of insurance, from Stewart Title Ltd, means our search is now an even more comprehensive alternative to the CON29DW. The following questions will be insured:
- Added insurance policy to cover against unavailable data.
- Clear, uniform design similar to OneSearch Prime.
- New summary page, for ease of interpretation.
Please be advised that the OneSearch DW will be priced at £37.49, which will apply to all orders placed on or after 1st January 2018. Your bundles will not be affected.
If you would like more information, please contact 0800 052 0117.
View a sample report here.
- Q2.4.1: Does the public sewer map indicate any pumping station or any other ancillary apparatus within the boundaries of the property?
- Q2.5.1: Does the public sewer map indicate any public pumping station or any other ancillary apparatus within 50 meters of any buildings within the property?
- Q2.8: Is the building which is or forms part of the property, at risk of internal folding due to overloaded public sewers?
- Q2.9: Please state the distance from the property to the nearest boundary of the nearest sewage treatment works?
- Q3.4: Is the property at risk of receiving low water pressure or flow?
- Q4.5: Will the basis for charging for sewerage and water services at the property change as a consequence of a change of occupation?
Tags: CON29DW, drainage and water, Drainage Search